Next I needed to install some stout pieces of blocking on the inside face of each Dorade box, where mooring cleats would be fitted.
Before I did that I checked that the joints in each box were good and solid. They were.
Here is the corner joint at the front of the port Dorade box.
The pieces of blocking were held in place with a single temporary screw, to prevent them from slipping around during installation.
This is the blocking inside the port Dorade box, glued and clamped in place.
And this is the view from outside the port box.
Finally, here is the starboard blocking cleaned up after it had cured.